ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING FUN & EDUCATIONAL FOR YOUR KID TO DO DURING SUMMER BREAK?
Where do you see your children spending their hot South Florida SUMMER BREAK this year? Are you looking for a fun, yet educational, SUMMER CAMP?
If you envision your child having loads of fun, as well as a great educational experience in art, music, and dance while learning a skill or two, then you should join:
Miami Fine Arts Academy
FINE ARTS CAMP
WHY CHOOSE OUR CAMP:
- We have one the most qualified and caring art, music, and dance faculty in the area with advanced college degrees.
- We have brand new State-of-the-Art facility equipped with acoustical instruments, sound insulated music rooms, fully equipped Art Studio, and cushioned dance floors designed to prevent injuries.
- This camp is not just fun time! We teach skills. Your child will learn to sing, dance, and draw/paint.
- We are conveniently located at 3191 Coral Way, Miami, FL 33135 at the cross roads between Brickell, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, and other areas.
- Our building has a great courtyard and a cafeteria where kids will take a break, relax, and enjoy their snack and lunch.
- We have secure access into our facility with a protected punch in code. Only our faculty, staff, students and their parents are allowed in the premises.
- Learning skills, such as playing a musical instrument/singing, drawing/painting, and dancing make your child more self-confident. It also opens doors to other careers, including entertainment. Involved and stimulated children are happier, more emotionally balanced and confident!
- Moreover: if your children have never experienced music, art, or dance instruction, this would be a great opportunity for you to introduce your them to something new and exciting! You may potentially plant a seed toward something greater in your daughter's/your son's life!
- Last but not least: we will present parents with a show at the end of each two-week Camp Session.
Group I: 3-5 years old
Group II: 6-10 years old
Group III: 11-14 years old
Session I: June 15-26
Session II: July 6-17
Sessions III: July 20-31
Session IV: August 3-14
Registration Fee: $10 per week
Fee per One-week Session: $290
Fee per Two-Week Session: $580 (performance is only after two-week sessions)
NEW: Want a great discount? Check our Facebook Page to redeem a Special Discount on the Final 2 Weeks of Summer Camp.
Current MFAA students receive 5% off 1 week, or 10% off 2 weeks
TIME: 8:30 AM-3:00 PM
Music supplies are included.
Art supplies are included.
Dance attire (comfortable closing with Hip-Hop sneakers that you can purchase at the Academy or bring your own new or clean pair; no street shoes will be allowed on the dance floor).
CLASS CAPACITY: 10-12 students only
Lunch: bring your own or buy at our cafeteria (those who are interested in lunch at Madison Cafe, please request it at the time of enrollment). Your lunch is estimated to be $10 per day including a beverage.
What we need to know about your child: Health information (allergies, dietary preferences, etc.), and other important details you choose to share. You will be asked to fill out a form with emergency contact info and other details (we are equipped to take care of minor emergencies at the Academy, and we are only 0.5 miles away from the local Emergency Care Center to give parents additional piece of mind).
Sample Daily Schedule:
8:30-9:00 AM Opening Activities/Drop Off (Art Studio)
Early drop off is available between 8:00-8:30 am for an extra $5 per day.
9:00-10:30 AM ART SESSION (Art Studio)
10:30-11:00 AM Snack/Bathroom Break
11:00-12:30 PM BAND SESSION (Band Room)
12:30-1:15 PM Lunch (Madison Café)/Bathroom Break
1:15-2:45 PM DANCE SESSION/Hip-Hop (Dance Hall)
2:45-3:00 PM Closing Activities/Pick Up (Art Studio)
A STUDENT PERFORMANCE WILL BE STAGED ON THE LAST DAY OF EVERY TWO-WEEK CAMP SESSION.
Please pick up your children on time. We kindly ask you not to ask your children to walk by themselves to the car; the children have to be picked up at the Academy (with no exception). The safety of your children is our outmost concern. Please list any caretakers who will be picking up your children in your stead in your enrollment form.
If You ARE InterestED in OUR Fine Arts Camp, please follow these simple steps:
Step I: Call 786.464.0566 or e-mail us at email@example.com or fill out the form below, and reserve your slot with $90 (non-refundable deposit). Remaining balance is due 2 weeks before each session starts to confirm your attendance. Deposit will be refunded if the camp session is not launched; 5 students minimum is required to launch each session). Registration is open from March 24 until June 1, 2015.
Step II: Fill out the Fine Arts Summer Camp Form with detailed info on which sessions you are interested in enrolling. There is a limited number of students per session. Do not delay to reserve your slot, as we anticipate a busy summer this year.
Step III: Let the fun begin!
For more information on our Fine Arts Camp Summer Camp or to learn about our great music, dance and art programs:
Our friendly and highly trained arts consultants will assist you with any questions you may have.